We are committed to providing a safe, comfortable environment where patients and staff can be confident that best practice is being followed at all times and the safety of everyone is of paramount importance.
- If you would like a chaperone to be present during an examination please let the doctor or nurse know. Or you can ask at reception before you are seen so it can be arranged with advance notice.
- Patients may bring their own chaperone if they wish
- The chaperone may be a specially trained member of our administrative team who will be present in the room but will not observe the actual examination
- We will do our best to provide a same sex chaperone but this may not be possible
- We reserve the right of the clinician to ask for a chaperone if they so wish